Subcribe to back in stock notification
100% handspun handwoven cotton with jamdani weave
brown/purple natural Dyed
In a jamdani weave, hand-spun handwoven cotton fabric
Wash Care Instructions -
1) tumble dry or dry inside out in the shade
2) cold wash, hand, or delicate cycle using mild detergent
3) warm iron
4) no citrus elements
5) do not bleach
6) do not dry clean
7) wash separately
8) color may bleed from 1-5 washes. As its natural dyes. That should be acceptable.
1) Colour consistency varies as its natural dyes and is done in the batch dyeing method. It should be acceptable
2) the colour seen on the webpage will not be 100% similar to what you receive. It should be acceptable
3) Different batches of fabrics have varying shades. It should be acceptable.
4) Please select the correct size while ordering the pieces. For custom sizing, exact body measurements are required. If correct/exact measurements are not given, we will not be responsible for the ill-fitting outfit
5) If proper care is not taken, fabric and outfit are bound to get spoilt sooner.
6) kindly follow all wash care and product information for best longevity.
7) Custom orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Minor Alterations can be done provided margins exist.
8) Any changes/ alteration requests will not be entertained after 5 days from the date of delivery.
9) Alterations/ Changes requests after 5 days from the date of delivery will be chargeable.ORA Handcrafted Chemical free Vegan Handcrafted All our products made by hand, from the fabrics to the end product. Chemical free We use herbal dyes and azo-free dyes, ensuring a chemical-free product. Vegan All our products are made of handloom textiles and alternative materilas such as - hemp, soya fibre, rose petal silk, orange fibre, banana fibre, recycled cotton, flax fibre, lotus silk
Grab our sustainable products before they’re gone !
Use coupon code ULFIRST10 and get 10% OFF on your first order. View Eligible Products
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We aim to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
Our average delivery time is approximately 7-10 business days, once we ship the products from the warehouse. *Delivery times may vary a bit depending on customer location, any public holidays, and unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that our standard delivery times are estimates and may vary due to external factors.
Packages are not shipped nor delivered on weekends and local public holidays.
How does Upcycleluxe verify product authenticity?
At Upcycleluxe, we only sell 100% authentic sustainable products which are either sourced directly from a sustainable home-grown brand or their authorized distributors, and never from the grey market. To ensure that the products being received are 100% authentic, we will require a Trademark Certificate from Brand Owners and a Brand Authorization Letter from distributors to confirm the authenticity.
Each brands & products are strictly passed through UpAnchor, a proprietary framework to check the authenticity and transparency.
Do you Ship International?
Yes, we ship in India as well as International. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
For more details, Mail us at email@example.com
How does Impact index help me in choosing sustainable?
Impact Index is a tool that helps to understand the amount of resource we saved and the carbon emission prevented while manufacturing the product.
This creates a transparency between the manufacturers, retailers and consumers to better understand the positive impact each sustainable product creates
This helps consumers to make a conscious decision and choice of why they should choose sustainable products over fast fashion & lifstyle trends.
Can I return or exchange my product?
We always make sure our customers love our products as we do, but if you do need to exchange or return an order, we’re happy to help.
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly and we’ll take you through the process.
How are you Carbon Neutral?
Carbon Neutrality is a state of Net-Zero CO2 emissions.
CO2 emitted - CO2 offsetted = Carbon Neutrality
Our goal is to achieve Carbon Neutrality and we’re closer to it everyday. 100% Plastic-free packaging & Calculating a product’s environmental impact helps us understand the amount of CO2 to be offsetted. One of the way to offset the CO2 consumed is by growing trees for every order purchased which then can make each order Carbon Neutral. #KnowYourImpact strongly help our consumers to contribute towards carbon neutrality.
How do you ship products Plastic-free?
At Upcycleluxe, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in a recycled corrugated box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% Biodegradable.