Subcribe to back in stock notification
100% hand-spun handwoven cotton. Procured from weavers of West Bengal
yarn dyed with herbal dyes
Wash Care Instructions -
1) tumble dry or dry inside out in the shade
2) cold wash, hand, or delicate cycle using mild detergent
3) warm iron
4) no citrus elements
5) do not bleach
6) do not dry clean
7) wash separately
8) color may bleed from 1-5 washes. As its natural dyes. That should be acceptable.
1) Colour consistency varies as its natural dyes and is done in the batch dyeing method. It should be acceptable
2) the color seen on the webpage will not be 100% similar to what you receive. It should be acceptable
3) Different batches of fabrics have varying shades. It should be acceptable.
4) Please select the correct size while ordering the pieces. For custom sizing, exact body measurements are required. If correct/exact measurements are not given, we will not be responsible for the ill-fitting outfit
5) If proper care is not taken, fabric and outfit are bound to get spoilt sooner.
6) kindly follow all wash care and product information for best longevity.
7) Custom orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Minor Alterations can be done provided margins exist.
8) Any changes/ alteration requests will not be entertained after 5 days from the date of delivery.
9) Alterations/ Changes requests after 5 days from the date of delivery will be chargeable.ORA Handcrafted Chemical free Vegan Handcrafted All our products made by hand, from the fabrics to the end product. Chemical free We use herbal dyes and azo-free dyes, ensuring a chemical-free product. Vegan All our products are made of handloom textiles and alternative materilas such as - hemp, soya fibre, rose petal silk, orange fibre, banana fibre, recycled cotton, flax fibre, lotus silk
Grab our sustainable products before they’re gone !
Use coupon code ULFIRST10 and get 10% OFF on your first order. View Eligible Products