A draped dress with a cut-out waist, a flower made of jute yarns at the front and center of the dress. The back of the dress is a center open with tie-up detailing and a cut-out lower back. The back has gathers at the waist of the dress whereas the front has a draped pleats look.100% handspun handwoven cottongreen, natural dyed
Wash Care Instructions -
1) tumble dry or dry inside out in the shade
2) cold wash, hand, or delicate cycle using mild detergent
3) warm iron
4) no citrus elements
5) do not bleach
6) do not dry clean
7) wash separately
8) color may bleed from 1-5 washes. As its natural dyes. That should be acceptable.
1) Colour consistency varies as its natural dyes and is done in the batch dyeing method. It should be acceptable
2) the colour seen on the webpage will not be 100% similar to what you receive. It should be acceptable
3) Different batches of fabrics have varying shades. It should be acceptable.
4) Please select the correct size while ordering the pieces. For custom sizing, exact body measurements are required. If correct/exact measurements are not given, we will not be responsible for the ill fitting outfit
5) If proper care is not taken, fabric and outfit are bound to get spoilt sooner.
6) kindly follow all wash care and product information for best longevity.
7) Custom orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Minor Alterations can be done provided margins exist.
8) Any changes/ alteration requests will not be entertained after 5 days from the date of delivery.
9) Alterations/ Changes requests after 5 days from the date of delivery will be chargeable.
ORA Handcrafted Chemical free Vegan
Grab our sustainable products before they’re gone !
Use coupon code ULFIRST10 and get 10% OFF on your first order. View Eligible Products