Mild Discharge Underwear
Mild Discharge is the most common type of discharge and is typically clear or whitish in color. It may be thin or slightly thick and is usually odorless or has a mild odor. Mild discharge is often observed after menstruation and before ovulation.
Why is Discharge Important?
It is a normal part of a woman’s reproductive system and serves several important functions, such as keeping the vagina lubricated, preventing infections, and flushing out dead cells and bacteria.
Is Daily Discharge Normal?
Yes, daily discharge is normal. It is a sign that your vagina is healthy and functioning properly. The amount of discharge can vary from woman to woman, but it is usually about 1-2 teaspoons per day. The consistency of the discharge can also vary, but it is usually thin and watery.
Here are some of the signs that your vaginal discharge may be abnormal:
- It is a different color than usual, such as green, yellow, or brown.
- It has a strong or foul Odor.
- It is accompanied by itching, burning, or pain.
- It is watery or frothy.
- It is thick and clumpy.
If you experience any of these symptoms, it is important to see your doctor right away.
Key Features of Underwear
- About: Our discharge underwear is reusable and washable which can last upto 70 machine washes, more if washed by hand.
- Body Fabric: The panty is made of soft, breathable 95% Organic cotton and 5% spandex.
- Leak Proof layer: laminated fabric backing that keeps everything off your clothes.
- Usage: It can be used for daily discharge, white discharge, mild discharge or even for last day of menstrual bleeding and travel hygiene . The undies will keep you dry and fresh.
- Wash Care:
- We have used delicate organic fabrics that are super soft and have a comfortable feel.
- Make sure that you do not use a brush to clean it.
- To remove discharge, soak in regular or cold (not hot) soapy water for 30 min to 2 hours and gently rub with hand or use gentle machine wash.
- It is best to be dried under the sun.
- Do not use any fabric softeners as they may damage the PUL layer.
- Size chart indicates the measurement of the Hip.
Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days, unless on preorders or made-to-order items. Monday to Friday are considered as business days except for public holidays. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
We aim to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
Our average delivery time is approximately 7-10 business days,
once we ship the products from the warehouse. *Delivery times may vary a bit depending on customer location, any public holidays, and unforeseen
Please note that our standard delivery times are estimates and may vary due to external factors.
Packages are not shipped nor delivered on weekends and local public holidays.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take you through the process.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact
us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will be
happy to assist you.